When generating reports, you might encounter an issue where values in your report come up with # symbols instead of the required values:
This usually occurs when the the values are too large for the space provided. Two common reasons which can result in this include:
- Column widths are set too narrow
- Accidentally scanning in a barcode into the stock card
Adjusting the Column Width for Reports
Column widths may be manually adjusted for any of the reports generated in the Manage Report menu.
To adjust the column for your report:
- Search for the required report under Z Office > Reports > Manage Reports:
- Double click on the report you would like to run to bring up the report parameters:
- Select the date range for the report and then press on the Report Design tab:
- Once you are happy with the filters and columns you would like for the report, check the design of the report in the Columns Layout Section:
- Drag the edges of the column to adjust the width:
- Press when you are ready.