The StoreQ is now available as a separate program from Z Dispense, to allow for more convenient access from Register/Till computers.
Setup External StoreQ
To setup the external StoreQ:
- Go to Z Dispense and open the StoreQ
- Right-click on the StoreQ Icon and select Create StoreQ Zip:
- Save the zip file to an easily accessible location on the computer (eg. Desktop)
- Copy this zip file to each of the other workstations that you want to use the external StoreQ
- On the other workstations, right-click the zip file and select Extract All.
- Select the location of choice to save the extracted files and press Extract
- Once extracted, locate the StoreQ application file in the folder and double-click to open the external StoreQ.
- If the workstation has no Z programs installed, the following prompt will appear to allow you to select a workstation and use those settings:
You will need to repeat steps 5-8 on all workstations that you would like to use the external StoreQ.
- Login into the StoreQ via your pharmacist initials or Z Register Code & Password. If you do not have a password, you can leave the password field blank.
Accessing the External StoreQ
Method 1: StoreQ Folder or Shortcut
You can access the external StoreQ program from the folder you extracted the zip file to.
Alternatively, you can also create a desktop shortcut to quickly access the program by: right-clicking the StoreQ.exe file from the StoreQ folder and selecting Send To > Desktop (Shortcut).
A Desktop Shortcut then will be created to access the StoreQ.
Method 2: Z Register
If Z Dispense is installed on the workstation, you can access StoreQ through the StoreQ button in Z Register.