This guide is to help with the 'Opioid Dependence Treatment (ODT) Program' transition arrangements.
This is only required for ODT paperless electronic prescriptions issued before July 1st, 2023.
- Go to Z Dispense and select the patient
- From the Script History panel, click to highlight the script you wish to print
- Right click the script and select View Script. Alternatively, you can highlight the script and press 'V' on the keyboard
- Go to the 'Original E-Script' tab and press the 'Printer' icon in the top bar
The same printing option is available on the eScript viewer window when scanning and editing paperless prescriptions.
- Select the printer you wish to print to:
- Press Print