Agencies in Z Register can have a preset cost amount to increase the efficiency of processing agency transactions.
To add a preset amount for an agency:
- Go to Z Office > POS > Manage Agencies
- Search for the relevant agency
- Double-click to open or press Edit Agency from the left
- The Edit Agency Details window will appear. Enter the preset cost you would like to assign to the agency in the Preset Amount field:
- Press to save the change.
- You will need to restart Z Register for the changes to reflect on your till computers
After this, you will be able to select the Agency in Z Register and it will be automatically set with the present amount: