You can generate a Script on File number for a patient within Z Dispense.
The first letter of the customer’s surname (e.g. SMITH = S)
The next available number (e.g. if S1 is taken, it will generate S2)
Generating/Assigning a Script on File Number
To generate/assign a script on file number:
- In Z Dispense, search for the patient.
- Click on the pencil iconor use the keyboard shortcut F8 to open the Update Patient Details window.
- At the bottom of the Basic Details tab, tick the Repeats Held option:
- This will activate the Script on File field and allow you to use the button to automatically assign a file number.
- Alternatively, you can enter a custom file number manually into the field e.g. S123
- Press Save.
Accessing the Script on File Number
Once a Script on File number has been assigned to a patient, you will be able to quickly view the file number under the Patient Details section in the top left hand corner.
You will also be able to search for the patient using the file number: