You can generate a CTG report displaying the number of CTG prescriptions you have dispensed in a certain period of time. You can do this by tweaking the existing system Prescription Sales Report.
To create a CTG Report:
- Go to Z Office > Reports > Manage Reports
- Search for 'Prescription Sales' in the search bar.
- Select the Prescription Sales report:
- The Report Parameters window will appear. Set the start and end dates you would like to report for:
- Select the Report Design tab and under the Customer field, click on No Customers Selected:
- The Select Customer Lines window should appear. Click on Add:
- Select CTG in the Customer Opts Filter in the left hand panel and click Apply:
- On your keyboard, hold down the 'CTRL' key and press the letter 'A' to highlight all the patients that are displayed. Click Select to add these patients to the customer list:
- Click on OK:
- Click when you are ready: