Z Office has the ability to generate a list of patients that have currently reached Safety Net i.e. patients that have been issued a Safety Net Concession or Entitlement Number (SN/CN). This can be useful to keep a track of how many SN/CN customers you have at your pharmacy.
To generate a list of current SN/CN patients:
- Go to Z Office > Customers > Manage Customers
- Go to the Advanced Filter on the left:
- In the Entitlements field, select SN Entitled:
- Press to show all the patients that currently have a SN card issued.
- To generate the list in a report format, press Print Current Customer List from the left:
- The Report Preview window will appear:
- If needed you can adjust the column width by exiting the preview window and dragging the columns on the Manage Customers screen to their desired widths:
- Once you're happy with them, press Print Current Customer List from the left to generate the preview window again:
- Press to print or to export the report.