To add a debtor account in Z Office:
- Go to Z Office > Customers > Manage Customers
- Select the customer you wish to add an account to
- Go to the Accounts tab
- Under Debtor Account Details, select Add to add a new account
- In the Basic Details tab, you have the following options:
Description - the name of the account
Debtor Group - the debtor group of the account
Contact - contact details for the account
Notes - any other additional information or references for the account
Credit Limit - the credit limit of the account. If this is enabled, staff will not be able to process sales once the customer's account has reached that limit. You can set a different limit for each debtor period.
Warn Only - with the setting enabled, staff will be able to process sales to the account even after the customer has reached their credit limit. The system will only prompt staff that the customer has reached their limit
Discounts - No Discount, Basic Discount, Advanced Discount
- In the Additional Details tab you have the following options:
- Select Save to create and save the account
Cancelling an account
We generally don't recommend deleting an account if you no longer want it to be active and to cancel the account instead.
When you delete an account in Z Office, you remove the account completely from Z Office (i.e. you will not be able to view it again/have any records of it). It is highly recommended to cancel the account instead. If you have accidentally deleted an account and need it restored, please contact us and we may be able to retrieve it for you.
- Go to Z Office > Customers > Manage Customers and find the customer
- In the Edit Customer Details window, go to the Accounts tab
- Select the account you wish to cancel and press