Searching for Customers
- Go to Z Office > Customers > Manage Customers
- The Manage Customers tab should appear:
Search - Search for a customer.
Alternatively, if you do a 'blank search' (i.e. press the search button without inputting anything in the search field) - Z Office will show all the customers according to the Filters.
Search Options - This is the search criteria that Z Office will use.
e.g. If you want to search for a patient's Medicare, you will need to ensure that you tick 'Medicare No.' for Z Office to use that as their search criteria.
Filters - You can filter the search for customers using the filter criteria.
e.g. You can search for all Active debtors etc.
- Customers also have symbol indicators so that you can quickly check if they have an account, are in a club etc:
- Customer has an account
- Customer is in a club
- Customer was created in Z Dispense
Add New Customer
- Go to Z Office > Customers > Add New Customer
- The Add Customer Details window should appear:
Basic Details - Add the customer's details (e.g. Surname, Given Name etc)
Clubs/Laybys - Manage the customer's club details and check their layby history
Accounts - Manage the customer's accounts, transactions, script autocharge to account settings
Note - Manage customer notes