You can now customise the shortcut buttons in the Z Register login screen and add your own shortcuts to websites.
Before customising your Z Register buttons, please check which Register Layout you are currently using.
To customise the your login screen buttons:
- Go to Z Office > POS > Manage Register Layouts
- Search and select your Register Layout to modify.
- The Edit Register Layout window will appear:
- Select the Main Menu tab to customise the login screen layout/buttons:
- To add a shortcut button that links to another website of your choice, drag and drop the Shortcut function under Main Functions to an empty slot on the layout:
- A prompt will appear for you to enter the website URL/program path:
After entering the URL/program path, you can also press Test to open the link and confirm that it's functional. Once you’re happy with this, press to add the Shortcut button.Note
This function works best with websites. If you wish to have the shortcut to a program, please make sure that the pathway is the same for each computer or it will not work on all the workstations.
- Customise the button under Function Settings by inputting a name and adjusting the button colours if needed:
- Press to save the changes.
- Restart Z Register on all your till computers to reflect the layout change.