You have the ability to view and manage receipts/transactions/sales in Z Office.
- Go to Z Office > POS > View Receipts
- The View Receipts tab should appear:
a. Search - Search for a receipt if you have a particular receipt number.
Alternatively, if you do a 'blank search' (i.e. press the search button without inputting anything in the search field) - Z Office will show all the receipts according to the Filters.
b. Receipt Options
i. View Receipt - View the Receipt Details
ii. Void Receipt - Void the Receipt to reverse the transaction
iii. Print Receipt List - Print the list of receipts
c. Filters - You can filter the search for receipts using the filter criteria. The From date defaults to today's date
- Double-click or press View Receipt to open up the Receipt Details window:
There are several options:
- Print the receipt
- Print the receipt as an invoice
- Void the receipt and reverse the transaction