This article goes through information for pharmacies that want to set up integrated EFTPOS with Z Register.
Currently, Z integrates with two EFTPOS programs - Tyro and Linkly.
Once they have installed the EFTPOS terminals on your till computers, you will need to enable the EFTPOS setting in Z Register to complete the integration.
Enabling EFTPOS Integration and Settings
Please ensure that you have installed EFTPOS on the current Z Register terminal before enabling this setting. As this is a workstation setting, you also will need to enable the below setting on each Z Register terminal that you have installed EFTPOS.
To enable EFTPOS:
- Go to Z Register > Settings
- The Login Required prompt should appear:
Log in with your Z Register ID and password.
- In the General tab > Under Integrated EFTPOS:
- Tick Enable Integrated EFTPOS
- Select the Eftpos System that you have installed:
- You can also choose your Eftpos Print Settings:
- Customer Copy: This refers to the customer copy of the eftpos receipt. You can choose to have the copy Always Print (default setting), Never Print or Ask Every Time (prompts you every time).
- Merchant copy: This refers to the merchant copy of the eftpos receipt. You can choose to have it Print Only for Signature Required Transactions (default setting) or Print for All Transactions.
- Press to save the changes
- Restart Z Register to refresh the changes and you should be able to use EFTPOS with Z Register.
If you have changed the eftpos print settings but the customer/merchant copy still continues to print as before, you may need to contact the bank or your Eftpos provider as their settings will always override Z settings.
I Received an Error When Doing EFTPOS Transactions
After setting up EFTPOS in Z Register, you may receive an application error when processing sales via EFTPOS:
Exception Message = Requested registry access is not allowed.
If this occurs, please email or contact Z Support to assist you with this issue.