You can use a customer-facing display to show sales information as well as promotional images.
You will need a separate, customer-facing monitor plugged into your register computer. We cannot use pole displays as the screens are not big enough.
Enabling the Customer Display
To enable the customer display:
- Go to Z Register > Settings
- Log in with your staff ID and password
- Go to the Customer Display tab
- Cross the 'Enable Customer Display' box
- You can update the 'Header' and 'Staff Greeting'
- Ad Folder - Browse to a folder with your promotional images if you wish to display them on the screen
- Ad Size Ratio - this is the size ratio of the promotional images to sales information. If you make this 1, the ratio will be 1:1. If you make this 2, the ratio will be 2:1 and so on.
- Ad Rotation (sec) - the number of seconds each promotional image is displayed for
- Horizontal layout - cross this box if you want to have the promotional images and sales information side by side, as opposed to top and bottom
Hiding Sensitive Information
If you do not wish for certain products to appear on the customer display, edit the stock details and disable the 'Desc. on Cust. Display' setting. Over-the-counter and script items will show as ~ITEM~ and ~PRESCRIPTION~ respectively.