You are now able to directly add their PharmX accounts through Z Office without needing to contact Z Software.
You may need to contact the supplier before adding your PharmX account as some suppliers charge fees for using the PharmX Service.
- Go to Z Office > Other > Suppliers > Manage Suppliers
- Search for the supplier you wish to add the PharmX account to
- Under Account Settings, click on ‘Add’. The 'Add Supplier Account' window should appear:
Account No: Add the supplier Account No.
Password (Optional): Some accounts may have passwords but it is not a requirement. This field does not affect your ability to add the PharmX account, send PharmX Orders or receive PharmX Invoices etc.
To add a non- PharmX account > Keep the PharmX supplier field BLANK.
- Press ‘Save’. Once you press save, Z will do a check with PharmX and provide the below prompt:
- Press ‘Yes’ to continue to add the account to PharmX
There is a PharmX Status column in Z Office > Other > Suppliers > Manage Suppliers
Depending on the account on PharmX, Z Office will reflect the following statuses:
- Active - the account exists in PharmX and you can now send and receive electronic orders and invoices
- Pending - the account doesn’t exist in PharmX yet and we have sent a request to PharmX. This is pending approval by the supplier who will need to approve it. This generally takes 2-3 days.
- Error - the account might not have been added to the correct PharmX supplier etc.
- Denied - the account has been rejected by the supplier.
Z Office will only allow you to select Active PharmX accounts to send an order to. If the account is not active, it will tell you the status and you will need to contact the supplier for further information.