If you are missing lines from your invoice or see a icon next to your invoice, then you have Unmatched Lines in your invoice. Unmatched Lines are products that exist in the electronic invoice but do not yet exist in Z Software yet.
How Do I Fix Unmatched Lines?
- Go to Z Office > Orders > Manage Orders or Manage Invoice Orders
- Open the order with the unmatched lines. You will be able to see that an order/invoice with unmatched lines as there will be a icon next to the Order #/Invoice #
- In the Receive Order window, click on "View Unmatched Lines"
- The View Unmatched Lines window should appear:
This will give you a list of all the unmatched lines from the order.
- To repair the line, select the Repair Line button at the top:
- The Search Stock Files window should appear:
The system will automatically attempt to search for the stock card using the Name/Barcode etc. You have two options:
a. Search for an existing stock card
If you know if the stock card already exists in Z Software, you can search for the stock card and link the information together.
Search for the Stock Card, then Select the Stock Card. Once you've selected the stock card, the system will prompt if you want to add the Unmatched PDE to the item:
Press Save to add the PDE in that Stock Card.
b. Create a new stock card
If this is a completely new stock card and you'll like to create the stock card, select "Add New Stock Line" in the top left corner.
The system will automatically add as much information as possible to the stock card.
Press Save to create the Stock Card.
- Once you have either added the PDE to an existing stock card OR created the new stock card, the item should now appear on your order
- Receive your order as usual