You can import/export debtor transactions between Z Office and your bank account in one go. You may need to contact your bank to set it up on their end.
To configure your bank account
- Go to Z Office > Settings > Store Settings
- Go to the Customers tab and enter your bank details into the 'Bank Export Details' field
To configure a customer's bank account
- Go to Z Office > Customers > Manage Customers
- Find and edit the customer
- Go to the Accounts tab and edit the account
- Go to the Additional Details tab and enter in the customer's bank details
To export the debtor transactions
You can export selected debtor balances into an .ABA file that can be loaded into your bank website. This will take the balance from the nominated accounts.
- Go to Z Office > Customers > Export Debtor Transactions
- Select the appropriate filters and press Export
- Select a destination and file name to save the .ABA file
To import the debtor transactions
Once you have finished loading your .ABA file into your bank website (e.g. NAB Connect, Commbiz, ANZ Direct Entry) you can import the same file back into Z Office to pay the balance on each of the accounts. Please make sure you have checked if the payments were successful. If a payment was declined by the customer’s bank, choose their debtor account from the drop-down menu and select NONE to stop the payment going onto their account.
- Go to Z Office > Customers > Import Debtor Transactions
- Press Import
- Select the .ABA file
- Check the matched accounts and press Continue