Z Dispense has the option to auto-charge items dispensed to charge to accounts.
Autocharged scripts will have icon to indicate that they have been charged to an account.
- Go to Z Dispense and select a patient to update
- In the Patients Details window, go to the Accounts tab
- The settings are under Auto Charging Details:
Auto Charge Settings
Auto charge scripts for this patient
Enabling this setting will also automatically tick 'Do not send scripts to Till for this patient.
Link to debtor account
This will automatically charge all the scripts to a particular account. By default:
- Linked client account will be for the current customer that you have selected. You can select another patient to bring up another account by selecting in that field and typing their name to search for them
- Debtor account will be the first account of the selected client
If you don't select a linked account e.g.
The Auto Charge prompt will appear each time an item is dispensed to select the debtor client and account to charge it to.