If you can't open any of your programs and are getting this error:
Check that Z Scheduler is running
Please check that your server computer is ON. The server computer needs to be on and Z Scheduler needs to be running.
- Go to your server computer
- To check if the computer is the server computer, there should be an icon that has two cogs on it and called 'Z Scheduler Utility'
- Open the program
- You may get a window that looks like this:
- Press Start. The program may temporarily freeze for a second as it attempts to start up Z Scheduler
- Once it's done, it should say Z Scheduler Status: Running
- Check your other computers to see if the Z programs will open
- If the programs still won't load, please contact Z Support