You can generate a report from Z Office to show the top 'N' number of customers for the pharmacy, where N is a set number of choice. This report can list patient details and is useful to refer to if you would like to send communications via email or post to these patients.
Currently, there is no current system report for this, however, you can create and customise the report from Z Office.
In this article, we will go through an example of how to create a report showing the top 100 customers for the pharmacy, ranked by GP$.
To create a top 100 customers report:
- Go Z Office > Reports > Create New
- The Select Report Type window will appear:
- Select the Customer Report and press .
- The New Client Report Design window will appear:
- Fill out Report Design window with the following settings:
A. Name: Input a relevant name.
B. Description: Add a short description if necessary.
C. Default Dates: Set to the Start and End of Year.
D. Select Columns: Move the columns of interest from left to right using the arrows in the middle. The columns of interest should include:
- First name
- The parameter that you want to find the top N customers for (in this case Sales GP$).
- Go to Report Parameters and select the following options:
A. Sort By: Select Sales GP$ (or the relevant column of choice).
B. Tick Descending to show the customers from highest to lowest GP$.
C. Set the Time period of interest.
D. Top N: Input the number of customers you would like to see. e.g. To find the top 100 customers, input 100.
- Press to save the report for further use or press to generate the report.
- The Report window will appear:
- Press to print the report or to export the report as an excel/PDF file.