The Transactions Audit report in Z Office shows a breakdown of all sales that took place in the desired time period. You can also filter the sales by sales type and payment method. This is helpful when you're trying to trackdown a sale but you don't have the receipt number of other information.
To run a Transactions Audit:
- Go to Z Office > Reports > Manage Reports and search for 'transactions audit'
- Double click the report to view/edit it
- In the 'Report Parameters' tab, change the start and end date if necessary
- In the 'Report Design' tab, apply any filters if necessary e.g. change the Payment Method to CHEQUE if you want to track down a sale paid by cheque
- Press Generate to run the report
- Save the report template for future use if necessary