From the Manage Credits screen, you can create or edit credits when returning stock to the supplier or manufacturer.
Search - Search for credits by invoice number, supplier, order amount, staff and filter by credit status or date range.
Add New Credit - Create and record a credit that deducts the SOH.
Edit Credit - Edit an existing credit
Mark as Paid / Unpaid - Mark a credit as paid when the supplier has paid the credit.
Mark as Returned / Not Returned - Mark a credit as returned to apply the credit and deduct SOH for the stock in the credit. Marking as not returned undoes this.
Cancel / Activate Credit - Cancel the credit and return SOH if the credit was marked as returned. Activate to
Delete Credit - Delete the credit entirely from Z Office.
Print Claim Sheet - Print a sheet with the pharmacy's details and the credit's details.
Print Current Credits List - Print the list of credits on screen.
Saved - Credit has been created and saved but SOH has not been adjusted.
Returned - Credit has been sent back to supplier/manufacturer and SOH has been adjusted.
Paid - Supplier/Manufacturer has received the credited stock and refunded the pharmacy.
Cancelled - Credit has been cancelled and if it was previously marked as Returned or Paid, the SOH will be adjusted.
To create a credit:
- Go to Z Office > Orders > Add Credit
- Select the supplier you are returning stock to
- Enter the invoice number and the invoice date
- Enter the RAN Number given to you by the supplier for the credit
- Scan or search for the product you wish to credit in the Add Line field
- Enter the quantity you are crediting in the Qty (U) or Qty (C) columns
- Type in a Reason if desired
- Press Save to save the credit if you wish to come back to it later. SOH will not be adjusted until you mark the credit as returned
- Mark as Returned when you have sent it back to the supplier and the SOH will be adjusted