Stock adjustment reports can show manual stock on hand adjustments made, filtered by department, supplier etc.
To create a stock adjustment report from scratch:
- Go to Z Office > Reports > Create New
- Select Stock Adjustment Report for the Report Type
- In the Report Design tab, add filters and columns to your report
- In the Report Parameters tab, add a start and end date for your report. The sales report will only show you stock adjustments between the start and end date.
- Press Generate to run the report
- Save the report template with a name for future use
These are suggested columns but you can add or remove columns and filters as you see fit.
The report will you show when a stock adjustment was made, who made it, why they made it, the stock name, the change in stock count, the cost of the stock and the value of the stock adjusted (cost * variance).