It is possible to set up your system to accept multiple EFTPOS cards in a single transaction. This requires you to set up additional payment methods to ensure they are linked to the pin pad if using Integrated EFTPOS.
Setting up Additional EFTPOS Payment method
You will need to configure your additional EFTPOS payment methods for it to appear on the register. By default the system should a few system payment methods which will allow this.
To configure a new or existing payment method:
- Go to Z Office > POS > Manage Payment Methods
- Click 'Search' to bring up a list of available payment methods:
- Double click on the payment method you would like to configure or select 'Create New Payment Method' if you would like to make a new one:
- Make sure 'Inactive' is not ticked and enable the "Pin Pad Connected" option if you are using integrated EFTPOS:
- Press 'Save'.
- Repeat steps 1-5 for any additional payment methods you would like to use.
Processing sale with with Multiple cards
To process the sale with multiple cards:
- Add the sale items in Z Register as per usual.
- Click 'Finish' to proceed to the payment menu.
- Select the 'Split Payment' Method:
- Enter payment value for each of the payment methods:
- Press 'Enter' on the keyboard to finalise the sale (this will trigger the EFTPOS machine to request payment details for each payment method).