- Open up ZOE and login:
- The Z Office Express dashboard should appear:
- Press on Stocktakes
- The Manage Stocktakes screen should appear:
Only the active stocktakes will appear.
To create a new stocktake, press and fill in the Stocktake name and press Save:
- To continue with a stocktake, press into the stocktake to open it up
- Scan or search the item to add to stocktake.
If you don't have a barcode scanner with the device, you can use the function to the camera to scan the barcode.
- Once you've scanned an item, the Stock should appear for you to enter in the stock count
Entering the count for the stock card immediately changes the SOH of the stock card.
It does not get updated when you Save the stocktake. This ensures the accuracy of the SOH of the stock cards for trading stores (as items may be sold, dispensed etc).
- The stock card will then be added to the stocktake:
If you scan an item that is already in the stocktake, the app will prompt you:
Overwrite Current - this will overwrite the current stocktake SOH value
Add to Current - this will add the value added to the current count (e.g. if you input 5, it will update the value to 30)
If you want to delete a stock card from a stocktake, swipe left on the stock card to bring up the delete function:
If you want to remove a stock card from the stocktake, swipe left on the stock card to bring up the delete function: