What is the Z Office Express (ZOE) App?
The Z Office Express app, also commonly known as ZOE, is an Android-based app that will allow you to easily conduct basic functions of Z Office from a phone or SKU device.
Some of the functions it can perform include:
- Stock Search: Scan items to check basic stock details like SOH, Sell price, PDE and Primary supplier.
- Creating and Updating Stocktakes: Perform real-time stocktakes by scanning items.
- Queueing Stock Labels: Scan stock items to queue labels for printing from Z Office.
- Creating Manual Orders: Create new orders and add stock to orders by scanning the items.
- Receiving Orders: Scan the received quantity for invoices and orders.
Guides on how to perform each of these functions with ZOE are also available from the Z Office Express section of the Help Portal.
We are constantly developing and upgrading the ZOE app to include new functions that will benefit you, so keep an eye out for new updates!
What do I need to set up ZOE?
ZOE app works best with Zebra TC25, Zebra TC51 or ScanSKU which are Android devices with built-in barcode scanners.
ZOE does not currently work on Apple devices.
Other Android devices compatible with ZOE should have the following requirements:
- Android 6 minimum
- Barcode scanning capabilities
1D minimum however, 2D is preferred in case we utilise QR code scanning in future. A smartphone camera will work
- 2gb ram minimum
- 8gb storage: This should be pretty standard across most devices now.
- Strong wireless capabilities: The app will be connecting to router/wireless server if applicable.
- Google Play
e.g. Nokia C31 Phone (Recommended)
Once you have a device that meet the requirements above and you're ready to use ZOE, head to Google Play store to download the app. For more information on downloading the app, please refer to Installing ZOE.
After this, please contact Z Support to activate your ZOE license to start using the app immediately.
For more guides on how to get started with using ZOE, please refer to the Z Office Express section on the Help Portal.