- Open up ZOE. Type your username (the same one in Z Office) for the app to bring up the list of users and login with your Z Office password.
- The Z Office Express dashboard should appear:
- Press on Orders
- The Manage Orders screen should appear:
Only Saved Orders from a month will appear on ZOE. If you wish to check for saved orders older than a month, please check in Z Office.
- To create a new order, press
ZOE will pop up a window where you can change the Name of the order.
NotePress OK to continue.
When creating the initial order, ZOE will default to all suppliers. Upon saving the order, ZOE will split the order according to the supplier selected for each stock card.
- The Order screen should appear:
Scan or search the item to add to the order.
If you don't have a barcode scanner with the device, you can use the function for the camera to scan the barcode.
- The order stock screen should appear:
The app will automatically highlight into the Ord (C) field and open the number keyboard for you to enter in the Qty you wish to order.
a. Supplier - The order supplier. Tap on this to open the dropdown to select a different supplier to order from
b. PDE - The default PDE of the supplier - this will change accordingly to the supplier selected
c. Ord(C) - The quantity you wish to order in Cartons
d. Ord(U) - The quantity of units
e. Oth Ord -The quantity on other open orders
f. SOH - Stock on Hand
g. MOQ- Minimum Order Quantity
h. CTN - Carton Size
i. Sales History - The sales history for the current month and past 6 months.
Press on the keyboard enter button to continue:
Once scanning an item and entering in the Order QTY, it should take you back to the order screen:
Continue scanning in stock.
- Once completed, press Save to save the order. ZOE will split the orders accordingly to the suppliers selected in the order:
- If you want to remove an order, swipe left on the stock card to bring up the delete function:
You will not be able to delete any orders that still have stock remaining in them. You will need to remove the stock cards first then delete the order. Alternatively, you can delete the order in Z Office.
The ordering component in ZOE only allows you to scan items into an order. You will still need to send off the order in Z Office to your supplier.