You can create a bulk promotion with multiple stock cards with different fixed prices etc. This is useful for catalogues that have multiple promotions.
- Go to Z Office > Stock > Add Bulk Stock Promotions
- The Add Bulk Promotion Details window should appear:
- Add a Name and Start and End Date
- Press to search and select for stock cards to add to the promotion
- Once you've added a stock card:
The blue columns are the columns which you can update.
Type: Buy X for $ and Buy X or more get % off
X: This is the quantity of the stock for the customer to receive the promotion
Value: The fixed amount or percentage value discount for the promotion
e.g. For Buy X for $ Type: Set it to 10.00 for the promotion price to be $10.00
Start and End: These are the start and end dates of the promotion
We generally recommend that you can leave this blank and use the function at the top to bulk change the start and end date