Z Office has the function to be able to load in catalogues through an excel sheet.
We've attached a sample excel spreadsheet that you can use, and that we'll be using in this guide.
Creating the Catalogue Template
Before we can load the catalogue in Z Office, we will need to create a catalogue template. The catalogue template is used to tell Z Office what columns/rows in the spreadsheet that it'll be importing into the system.
- Go to Z Office > Tools > Catalogue Template > Create New
- The Add Catalogue Template window should appear:
- Add a Name to the Catalogue Template
- For the Line Matching, Promotion Details and Load Promotion Details, we will need to update these values to 'match' to the details in the Excel
Using the example spreadsheet attached in the article:
The template should match up with the corresponding Column/Row in the Excel file
Loading the Catalogue
- Go to Z Office > Stock > Load Catalogue
- The Load Catalogue window should appear:
Select the Catalogue Type and File and Press LoadNote:
Please ensure that you don't have the Excel sheet open as Z Office won't be able to access the file.
- The Matched Lines information should appear:
The matched lines indicate the lines in the excel that have matched up with the lines in the system.
The unmatched lines indicated that the lines in the excel haven't matched up with any of the lines in the system.
You can press View/Edit Matched Lines to see which lines are unmatched.
- Press to open to the Add Bulk Promotion Details
All the information should be prefilled from what was set in the Excel sheet.
- Press to create the catalogue