You can choose which printer your patient ASL report prints to. Sometimes, you may need to alter the margins to prevent information from being cut off e.g. QR code is cut off on the right.
To change the print margins of the ASL report:
- Go to Z Dispense > StoreQ
- In the new window, right-click on the basket logo in the top left corner.
- Select Options > StoreQ Options:
- Select the ‘Printing’ Menu on the left-hand panel:
- In this menu you can select the printer you would like to send the ASL report to as well as adjust the printing margins:
To reduce the amount of information being cut off, increase the margin value on the affected side.