Generating the Claim
- Go to Z Dispense > PakIT > DAA Claim Export
- Input the desired Start Date and End Date and press OK to generate the file:
- Z Dispense will ask you where you wish to save the file. Select the directory you wish to save the report and press Save.
My Claim/Report has fewer patients than I expected!
If you are finding that you are missing patients or the export has a smaller amount of patients than what you expected, it may be due to a few reasons:
- The patient isn't taking 5 or more medications (Requirement is that the patient is taking five or more prescription medicines and is experiencing difficulties with medication management.)
- The patient is in a facility in Z Dispense (Requirement is that the patient lives at home in a community setting)
Patient isn't taking 5 or more medications
To include patients that aren't taking 5 of more medication in the export:
- In Z Dispense > Patients > Search the Patient and Update them
- Go to the Other tab
- Tick "Ignore Minimum Medication Count for DAA Export"
Patient in a facility but in a home setting
Some pharmacies use the facilities to group patients even though they aren't in facilities. To include these patients in the export:
- In Z Dispense > Other > Facilities > Search for the Facility and Update them
- In the Basic Details tab, tick "Include in DAA Claim Export"