Staff Groups are useful such that it helps categorize staff members e.g. Junior, Senior etc. and standardize staff permissions.
Viewing Existing Staff Groups
- Go to Z Office > Other > Staff Members > Manage Staff Groups
- The Manage Staff Groups tab should appear:
a. Search - Search for a staff group
Alternatively, if you do a 'blank search' (i.e. press the search button without inputting anything in the search field) - Z Office will show all the staff groups.
- Indicates that is a system default staff group and cannot be deleted or modified.
b. Staff Group Options
i. Edit Staff Group - View and Edit staff group
ii. Delete Staff Group - Delete/Remove a staff group
iii. Print Staff Group List - Print a list of the staff group
Create New Staff Group
- Go to Z Office > Other > Staff Members > Create New Staff Group
- The Add Staff Group Details window should appear:
The Office Permissions and Register Permissions tab provides a list of functions that we can limit staff members to have access to. Ticking a permission will grant the user access to that function.
e.g. Home > Dashboard, the Staff Member will be able to see the Office Dashboard etc.